1. Golden Dragon School Of Martial Arts ( Self Defense Goa), operates a year round program and payments are made every Month or every quarter, Half Yearly OR Yearly depending on your preferred payment method until a cancellation is made.
2. Confirmation of enrolment: All enrolments should receive a confirmation of enrolment email. Please contact our Customer Care team within 48 hours if you do not receive your enrolment confirmation email.
***3. No Refund of ADMISSION fees once admission form is filled and Admission Fees paid.
4. Monthly Fees are required to be paid On or before 10th of every month.
***5. Non attendance for a continous period of 2 months will result in cancellation of registration. Renewal of admission can be done after FRESH Re-payment of registration & Monthly Fees whatsoever applicable at the time of Re-admission.
6. Absences: Students may attend an alternate class in lieu of any missed classes. Prior permission required from Instructor for attending any Extra or Missed classes.
7. Fees entitle students to attend 9/10 classes per month.
***8. Photograpic & video Consent
From time to time we may take photographs or video footage of the classes for use on pormotional material and/or social media or the Self Defense Goa website. Any photographs or video footage taken of the classes will only be used by Golden Dragaon School Of Martial Arts (GDSMA) and will not be shared with any third party.
9. A student enrolled in one branch cannot shift his/her training programme to another branch untill proper permission is granted by the concerned trainer or with the permission from President of GOlden Dragon School Of Martial Arts.
10. Fees for Private training shall be for maximum 10 classes (untill decided by the members of the GDSMA at the Annual general Meeting) Only. A student can renew his classes as per the current Fees applicable .
***11. FIRST session is usually a trail training session. A student attending more then One training session of REGULAR classes in a month is liable to pay the entire months Fee irrespective f his attendance during that months period.
***12. Grading exam shall be conducted every quarterly or half yearly. A student who hasn't paid his/her monthly dues or holds any other pending dues as required or any such dues demanded or levied by the association Or GODLEN Dragon School of Martial Arts, shall not be entitled to appear for the grading exam OR his Grading result shall be kept on hold untill his dues whatsover are cleared.